hairy, obsessive kelpie-lover. v. stubborn. likes whimsy.
does not object to being talked to in re:
- gaiman, mervyn peake, l.m montgomery, wilde, salinger, angela carter, alan garner, fitzgerald, & ‘the hunchback of notre-dame’;
- my very tiny sunflower john keats;
- gillian anderson;
- perfume: the story of a murderer;
- the many incarnations of sherlock holmes (especially ‘sherlock’, ‘private life’);
- nbc hannibal;
- kim manners, del toro, von trier;
- abuse of semi-colons;
- frobisher & sixsmith;
- neutral milk hotel;
- attractive cinematography;
- fey, fables, phantasms;
- dickens (sydney carton, man);
i reside at the other end of firstname.lastname@example.org, where i reply to everything.